Test Bank for Essentials of Marketing Research, 5th Edition, William G. Zikmund, Barry J. Babin ISBN-10: 1133190642 ISBN-13: 9781133190646
This is complete Test Bank ( NOT SOLUTION MANUAL)! A Test bank is a ready-made electronic testing resource that can be customized by lecturers for their teaching. Questions (with Answers) can be any of the types: Multiple choice, Multiple response, True/false, Fill in the blank, Matching, Essay/short answer.
Table of contents
1. The Role of Marketing Research.
2. Information Systems and Knowledge Management.
3. The Marketing Research Process.
4. The Human Side of Marketing Research: Organizational and Ethical Issues.
Part II: DESIGNING RESEARCH STUDIES.
5. Qualitative Research.
6. Secondary Data Research in a Digital Age.
7. Survey Research.
9. Conducting Marketing Experiments.
Part III: MEASUREMENT.
10. Measurement and Attitude Scaling.
11. Questionnaire Design.
Part IV: SAMPLING AND STATISTICAL THEORY.
12. Sampling Designs and Sampling Procedures.
13. Determination of Sample Size: A Review of Statistical Theory.
Part V: ANALYSIS AND REPORTING.
14. Basic Data Analysis.
15. Testing for Differences Between Groups and for Relationships Among Variables.
16. Communicating Research Results.
PART VI: COMPREHENSIVE CASES WITH COMPUTERIZED DATABASES.