No products in the cart.
Test Bank for Abnormal Psychology Clinical Perspectives on Psychological Disorders 7th Edition by Whitbourne
- Title: Test Bank for Abnormal Psychology Clinical Perspectives on Psychological Disorders 7th Edition by Whitbourne
- Edition: 7th Edition
- ISBN-10: 1259133389
- ISBN-13: 978-1259133381
Presenting the Human Experience of Psychological Disorders. In Susan Krauss Whitbourne and Richard Halgins Abnormal Psychology: Clinical Perspectives on Psychological Disorders, students are shown the human side of Abnormal Psychology. Through the widespread use of current and relevant clinical case studies, and the biographies and first-person quotations in the Real Stories feature, students are presented with real-life portrayals of the disorders featured in the text. The text maintains the integrative approach to treatment using the biopsychosocial model, and acknowledges the evolution of psychological disorders over the lifespan. New to this edition is Connect Abnormal Psychology, with the groundbreaking adaptive learning diagnostic, LearnSmart and the revamped Faces of Abnormal Psychology, with a more vibrant narrator and efficient assignment and assessment capabilities.
Download link will be sent to your email instantly.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.