No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Visualizing Technology 2nd Edition by Geoghan
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 2 edition (January 19, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0133110680
- ISBN-13: 978-0133110685
This book is unlike anything you’ve seen before. You won’t find long paragraphs of text that go on forever; instead you will find a highly visual layout with bite-sized chunks of texts, images used to represent concepts, making them easy to remember, chapters organized as articles with catchy headlines, and a Facebook page to stimulate and foster discussion.
What is a computer? Hardware. File Management. Digital Devices and Multimedia. Application Software. System Software. The Internet and World Wide Web. Communicating and Sharing: The Social Web. Networks and Communication. Security and Privacy. Databases. Software and Application Development. Blogger. Mind Maps. Google Docs.
With an innovative and easy to read writing style, Visualizing Technology teaches readers the basics of using a computer, from File Management to Hardware and Software and the Internet.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.