No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Understanding American Politics and Government 2nd Edition by Coleman
- Publisher: Pearson; 2 edition (January 2, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205806597
- ISBN-13: 978-0205806591
Updated in a new 2nd edition, Understanding American Politics and Government provides students with a substantive foundation on the fundamentals of our government while enlisting them to become more discerning consumers of political information, better decision-makers and more effective citizens. Using a journalistic, example-rich narrative, this unique text schools students in the building blocks of good social science by distinguishing between the concepts of “correlation” and “causation.”
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.