No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Todays Health Information Management An Integrated Approach 2nd Edition by McWay
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 2 edition (February 26, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133592473
- ISBN-13: 978-1133592471
As technology, legislation, and industry practices continue to evolve rapidly, the health information management profession has become increasingly dynamic, complex, and essential. TODAY’S HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT, Second Edition, helps you prepare for success in this high-demand field by mastering both the fundamental principles and cutting-edge practices that define modern HIM. The Second Edition includes revised and updated content reflecting the latest trends, technology, and industry best practices, including new material on HIPAA, e-HIM, information systems, data quality, informatics, and current CAHIIM standards and RHIT/RHIA certification exam requirements. This trusted text includes everything you need to succeed in one of today’s fastest-growing and most rewarding professions.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.