No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Theories of Personality 10th Edition by Schultz
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 10 edition (June 26, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111834539
- ISBN-13: 978-1111834531
Filled with updated research and findings, the tenth edition of Schultz and Schultz’s THEORIES OF PERSONALITY gives you a clear and cogent introduction to this dynamic field. Organized by theory, this popular text discusses major theorists who represent psychoanalytic, neopsychoanalytic, lifespan, trait, humanistic, cognitive, behavioral, and social-learning approaches, while demonstrating the influence of events in theorists’ personal and professional lives on the development of these theories. The book also explores the ways in which race, gender, and cultural issues play a part in the study of personality and in personality assessment, and includes numerous examples, tables, and figures that further enhance your understanding of the content. The final chapter, “Personality in Perspective,” integrates topics explored in previous chapters and suggests conclusions that can be drawn from the many theorists’ work.
Download link will be sent to your email instantly.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.