No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for The Psychology of Women 7th Edition by Matlin
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 7 edition (April 14, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0840032897
- ISBN-13: 978-0840032898
This highly respected, best-selling book offers an enjoyable, extraordinarily well-written introduction to the psychology of women. Appropriate for readers from a wide variety of backgrounds, this comprehensive book depicts women’s experiences through direct quotations and an emphasis on empirical research. Known for its balance of scholarship, readability, and inclusion of various kinds of women, the text reflects a genuine interest in and understanding of the readers for whom it was written. THE PSYCHOLOGY OF WOMEN includes a chapter on old age as well as discussions of topics such as welfare issues, pregnancy, and women’s retirement, which are central in many women’s lives but not consistently covered in other texts.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.