No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for The Legal Environment of Business and Online Commerce 7th Edition by Cheeseman
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 7 edition (January 28, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0132870886
- ISBN-13: 978-0132870887
The single most up-to-date text available for the Legal Environment course.
The Legal Environment of Business and Online Commerce examines how the current legal environment, government regulation, and e-commerce environment impact today’s business decisions. The cases in this text are cutting-edge, exciting, and engaging, and the reasoning of each case is presented in the language of the court.
Download link will be sent to your email instantly.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.