No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Survey of ECON 1st Edition by Sexton
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 1 edition (October 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0538478098
- ISBN-13: 978-0538478090
Created through a “student-tested, faculty-approved” review process with more than 150 students and faculty, Survey of ECON is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today’s learners. Survey of ECON clearly demonstrates the exciting, practical role that economics plays in everyday life with its innovative approach. Award-winning author Robert Sexton uses a dynamic writing style within a presentation that reads like a business periodical. Brief easy-to-digest sections, built-in review questions, and memorable pop culture examples demonstrate the relevance of economics in the world today. The latest coverage of today’s global financial crisis relates concepts in the book to current events, while real applications connect economics to readers’ everyday lives and career success.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.