No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Sociology for the Twenty-First Century 5th Edition by Curry
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 5th edition (February 10, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0132288214
- ISBN-13: 978-0132288217
This introduction to sociology helps individuals explore how they learn and how to use learning strategies for more effective study. Its four-part organization covers specific topics under the headings of: perspective and method, social inequality, social institutions, and working for change. A focus on deviance and crime includes an extensive discussion of crime, crime rates, and the criminal justice system. For those pondering some of the many issues facing society today.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.