No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Sociology 14th Edition by Macionis
- Publisher: Pearson; 14 edition (October 6, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 020511671X
- ISBN-13: 978-0205116713
Seeing Sociology in your Everyday Life
Macionis empowers students to understand the world around them through a sociological lens, so they can better understand sociology and their own lives.
Sociology, 14th edition is written to help students find and use sociology in everyday life. With a complete theoretical framework and a global perspective, Sociology offers students an accessible and relevant introduction to sociology.
The new edition continues to grow to meet readers’ changing needs. With a newly integrated pedagogical framework, readers are guided through both the text – and optional new MySocLab – to build their critical thinking skills while learning the fundamentals of sociology.
Teaching & Learning Experience
The teaching and learning experience with this program helps to:
Personalize Learning — The new MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
Improve Critical Thinking — Six new learning objectives per chapter help readers build critical thinking and study skills.
Engage Students — New design, everyday life and pop culture examples make sociology relevant for students today.
Explore Theory – Three main theoretical perspectives are discussed in every chapter.
Understand Diversity – Contemporary research informed by expert reviewers and cutting edge data sources reflect a broad range of race / class / gender.
Support Instructors – Author written activities and assessment in MySocLab, the test bank and instructor’s manual help provide support for instructors.
Note: MySocLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySocLab, please visit: www.mysoclab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MySocLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205252303 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205252305.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.