No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Sociology 10th Edition by Shepard
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 11 edition (January 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1111829578
- ISBN-13: 978-1111829575
Well respected for its exceptional scholarship, readability, and accessibility, SOCIOLOGY is available at an affordable price! With a dynamic critical-thinking focus and a theoretically balanced presentation, this advantage text is noteworthy for its free built-in student study guide, and its contemporary focus on topics such as hate groups in the U.S., a chapter on the sociology of sports, and the impact of social media. The book tells students just what they need to know, does a nice job defining all the key concepts in the book, and helps them comprehend the reading through the SQ3R approach.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.