No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Sensation and Perception 9th Edition by Goldstein
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 9 edition (February 12, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133958494
- ISBN-13: 978-1133958499
Seeing and reading this sentence may seem like a “no brainer”–but your perception is just a tiny part of what is happening in your brain and body right now (both are much busier than you might think). SENSATION AND PERCEPTION has helped many readers understand the ties between how we sense the world and how the body interprets these senses. A key strength of this book has always been the ability to illustrate concepts through examples and visuals. Dr. Goldstein walks you through an intriguing journey of the senses, combining clear writing, his extensive classroom experience, and innovative research to create a visual, colorful book. Available with InfoTrac Student Collections http://gocengage.com/infotrac.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.