No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Sensation and Perception 8th Edition by Goldstein
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 8th edition (February 13, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0495601497
- ISBN-13: 978-0495601494
Seeing and reading this sentence may seem like a “no brainer”–but your perception is just a tiny part of what is happening in your brain and body right now (both are much busier than you might think). SENSATION AND PERCEPTION has helped many students like you understand the ties between how we sense the world and how the body interprets these senses. A key strength of this text has always been the ability to illustrate concepts through examples and visuals. Dr. Goldstein walks you through an intriguing journey of the senses, combining clear writing, his extensive classroom experience, and innovative research to create a visual, colorful text. Complemented by nearly 500 illustrations and photographs, this text has also been sharpened to make it more readable than ever, based on feedback from 2,000 student users. The accompanying VIRTUAL LAB media exercises (available on CD-ROM and online) offer a wide array of interactive animations and examples designed to stimulate your understanding of difficult concepts.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.