No products in the cart.
Solution manual for Prestressed Concrete 5th Edition Upgrade: ACI, AASHTO, IBC 2009 Codes Version Nawy
Prestressed Concrete 5th Edition Upgrade: ACI, AASHTO, IBC 2009 Codes Version Nawy solutions manual
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
solutions manual Prestressed Concrete 5th Edition Upgrade: ACI, AASHTO, IBC 2009 Codes Version Nawy
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
1. Basic Concepts
2. Materials and Systems for Prestressing
3. Partial Loss of Prestress
4. Flexural Design of Prestressed Concrete Elements
5. Shear and Torsional Strength Design
6. Indeterminate Prestressed Concrete Structures
7. Camber, Deflection, and Crack Control
8. Prestressed Compression and Tension Members
9. Two-Way Prestressed Concrete Floor Systems
10. Connections for Prestressed Concrete Elements
11. Prestressed Concrete Circular Storage Tanks and Steel Roofs
12. LRFD and Standard AASHTO Design of Concrete Bridges
13. Seismic Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.