No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Physiology of Behavior 11th Edition by Carlson
- Publisher: Pearson; 11 edition (January 22, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205239390
- ISBN-13: 978-0205239399
The most current, comprehensive, and teachable text for behavioral neuroscience
Thoughtfully organized, Physiology of Behavior provides a scholarly yet accessible portrait of the dynamic interaction between biology and behavior. Close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter.
No other author compares to Carlson when it comes to thoroughly updating research. This revision incorporates the latest discoveries in behavioral neuroscience, and includes over 400 new references. Integrated for the first time with MyPsychLab, featuring an interactive Virtual Brain, chapter study plans, flashcards, and other resources, Carlson’s 11th edition offers students an immersive and engaging experience.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience— for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning – The new MyPsychLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking — Section Summaries with Thought Questions help students test their understanding of the materials.
- Engage Students — A close collaboration between the author and a talented artist has resulted in beautiful, accurate, and pedagogically effective illustrations in every chapter.
- Explore Research — In light of the rapidly evolving field of behavioral neuroscience, over 400 new references are included in this edition.
- Support Instructors — With resources such as Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank, highly visual PowerPoint Slides, and for the first time ever, the new MyPsychLab with ClassPrep, instructors have everything they need to teach behavioral neuroscience. All of these materials are available to be packaged with the text upon request.
Note: MyPsychLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MyPsychLab, please visit www.mypsychlab.com or you can purchase a ValuePack of the text + MyPsychLab (at no additional cost). ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205889786 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205889785.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.