solutions manual Personal Finance Garman Forgue 11th Edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
Part I: FINANCIAL PLANNING.
1. Understanding Personal Finance.
2. Career Planning.
3. Financial Statements, Tools, and Budgets.
Part II: MONEY MANAGEMENT.
4. Managing Income Taxes.
5. Managing Checking and Savings Accounts.
6. Building and Maintaining Good Credit.
7. Credit Cards and Consumer Loans.
8. Vehicle and Other Major Purchases.
9. Obtaining Affordable Housing.
Part III: INCOME AND ASSET PROTECTION.
10. Managing Property and Liability Risk.
11. Managing Health Expenses.
12. Life Insurance Planning.
Part IV: INVESTMENTS.
13. Investment Fundamentals.
14. Investing in Stocks and Bonds.
15. Investing Through Mutual Funds.
16. Real Estate and High-Risk Investments.
Part V: RETIREMENT AND ESTATE PLANNING.
17. Retirement Planning.
18. Estate Planning.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.