No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for MGMT 6th Edition by Williams
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 6 edition (January 29, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1285091078
- ISBN-13: 978-1285091075
Created through a “student-tested, faculty-approved” review process with input from students and faculty, MGMT6 is an engaging and accessible solution to accommodate the diverse lifestyles of today’s learners at a value-based price. This innovative approach unites today’s latest management research with author Chuck Williams’s unique storytelling approach in a visually rich, yet professional, design that reads like a business periodical. MGMT6 provides a streamlined, concepts-driven format with optional exercises, new cases, and new practical applications that you can choose to use depending on your students’ needs. The complete suite of fresh learning aids includes downloadable flashcards, videos, MP3 review podcasts, and quick quizzes that allow students to study wherever they are and whenever they have time. In addition, Aplia’s premium student engagement tool for management will help your students “think like managers”. This tool allows you to easily manage the subtle dynamics of teaching Principles of Management, with problem sets that guide students through a combination of lower and higher order thinking skills exercises, video cases, interactive charts/graphs, self assessments, and vivid examples. Holding students accountable for their own engagement becomes easy with Aplia’s assessment analytics that track student participation, progress, and performance. Also available with MGMT6 is Cengage Learning’s Write Experience, helping students write effectively without adding to your workload! Designed to reach today’s students, MGMT6 says it all in four letters, reflecting how this unique solution speaks in the language of today’s learner.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.