No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Macroeconomics for Today 8th Edition by Tucker
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 8 edition (December 21, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 113343505X
- ISBN-13: 978-1133435051
Help today’s learner visualize macroeconomics in action with the most pedagogically rich, complete book available–Tucker’s MACROECONOMICS FOR TODAY, Seventh Edition. A quick look at this engaging, dynamic text will show you why this is the book that is famous for helping readers at all levels of skill and preparation grasp and master economic principles. Written by an award-winning educator, recognized for his work in relating basic economic principles to global issues, Irvin Tucker’s MACROECONOMICS FOR TODAY continues its unique textual and visual learning system. This edition concisely presents and reinforces core concepts, then immediately assesses student comprehension. You will find the latest economic information on federal deficits, the stimulus package, environmental issues, and other developments presented in an engaging, easy-to-follow format applicable to everyday life. MACROECONOMICS FOR TODAY, Seventh Edition, provides a full complement of instructor resources, including a handy Instructor’s Resource CD, new PowerPoint slides, optional CourseMate website, and complete array of videos.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.