No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Macroeconomics A Contemporary Introduction 9th Edition by McEachern
- Publisher: Cengage Learning; 9 edition (January 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 053845377X
- ISBN-13: 978-0538453776
McEachern “teaches by example.” It is the text that uses examples and illustrations that students will recognize when they show up for class the first day because they already have at least 17 years of personal experience with economic choices, institutions, and events. Easy to understand and filled with lively real-world examples, MACROECONOMICS: A CONTEMPORARY INTRODUCTION, Ninth Edition, is your ideal introduction to the principles of macroeconomics. McEachern approaches the course by using many of the macroeconomic concepts that you’ve likely encountered in your own life experiences. These life experiences are then explained as economic concepts through interesting case studies and focused examples. The case studies are found throughout the text, giving you genuine insight into how economic principles work in the real world — and the recent economic crisis is covered throughout. McEachern’s approachable style is enhanced by the powerful learning tools you’ll find on Aplia, a web-based educational program designed to improve your understanding and your grade.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.