No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Macroeconomics 4th Edition by Hubbard
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 4 edition (February 3, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0132832208
- ISBN-13: 978-0132832205
Learn economics through real business examples.
Hubbard/O’Brien explains the basics of economics by demonstrating how real businesses use economics to make real decisions everyday. This is something all readers can connect to, as they encounter businesses in their daily lives. And regardless of future career path–opening an art studio, doing social work, trading on Wall Street, working for the government, or bartending at the local pub–readers will benefit from understanding the economic forces behind their work.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.