No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Macroeconomics 12th Edition by Gordon
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 12 edition (April 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0138014914
- ISBN-13: 978-0138014919
Macroeconomics is widely praised for its ability to present theory as a way of evaluating key macro questions, such as why some countries are rich and others are poor.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.