No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for M and B 1st Edition by Croushore
- Publisher: South-Western College Pub; 1 edition (November 23, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0538745886
- ISBN-13: 978-0538745888
Examine the powerful role that today’s banking system plays in individual financial activities and how monetary policymaking shapes the world’s financial system with this innovative new approach to today’s principles of money and banking. Croushore’s innovative M & B was shaped by extensive input from today’s students and refined by numerous dedicated instructors to deliver an engaging, accessible book and online learning tools that meet the diverse needs of today’s learners. The book’s brief, focused approach reads like a business periodical as it addresses the modern framework of today’s financial system in which both financial markets and banks play important roles. A wealth of real business applications, infused with memorable examples, relate financial topics to every day life and today’s careers. M&B connects today’s readers to the latest developments in money and banking for long-term personal and career success.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.