No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Life-Span Development Infancy Through Adulthood 1st Edition by Steinberg
- Publisher: Wadsworth Publishing; 1st edition (February 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0618721568
- ISBN-13: 978-0618721566
The combined features that distinguish this text from other titles can be summarized with an acronym: CARE C utting edge research A pplied developmental science R eadability E ssential knowledge Written by respected child, adolescent, and adulthood development experts, this authoritative and chronologically organized text presents an integrated perspective on lifespan development. The authors write in an engaging manner, synthesizing biological, social, cultural, and socioeconomic influences as opposed to organizing content around developmental themes. Incorporation of classic and cutting-edge research includes extensive coverage of new research in developmental neuroscience, which has transformed the study of lifespan development by introducing brain maturation. At the same time, the text emphasizes the application of developmental psychology to real world problems, focusing on the ways in which knowledge of child development can inform social policy and practice in the fields of child care, education, mental health, and family life. The text also examines the many fascinating changes that take place through adulthood to help students answer the important question: Who will I become tomorrow? And with a separate epilogue that focuses on death and dying, the book takes students on a developmental journey from our first breath to our last. Reflecting the authors’ combined expertise, the broad array of real-life examples resonate with students from different backgrounds and fields of study, and with different occupational goals in mind. With its distinctive and effective combination of cutting-edge research, applications, readability, and essential knowledge, this text helps students understand and appreciate what today’s scientists are discovering about human development across the lifespan, how they study the process, and how this knowledge can be used to improve the lives of infants, children, adolescents, and adults around the world.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.