solutions manual Introduction to Finite Element Vibration Analysis Petyt 2nd Edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
1. Formulation of the equations of motion
2. Element energy functions
3. Introduction to the finite element displacement method
4. In-plane vibration of plates
5. Vibration of solids
6. Flexural vibration of plates
7. Vibration of stiffened plates and folded plate structures
8. Vibration of shells
9. Vibration of laminated plates and shells
10. Hierarchical finite element method
11. Analysis of free vibration
12. Forced response
13. Forced response II
14. Computer analysis technique.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.