solutions manual Financial Accounting: The Impact on Decision Makers Porter Norton 8th Edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
1. Accounting as a Form of Communication.
2. Financial Statements and the Annual Report.
3. Processing Accounting Information.
4. Income Measurement and Accrual Accounting.
5. Inventories and Cost of Goods Sold.
6. Cash and Internal Control.
7. Receivables and Investments.
8. Operating Assets: Property, Plant, and Equipment, and Intangibles.
9. Current Liabilities, Contingencies, and the Time Value of Money.
10. Long-Term Liabilities.
11. Stockholders’ Equity.
12. The Statement of Cash Flows.
13. Financial Statement Analysis.
Appendix A. International Financial Reporting Standards.
Appendix B.Excerpts from Kellogg’s Form 10-K
Appendix C. Excerpts from General Mills’s Form 10-K
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe