No products in the cart.
Solution manual for Financial Accounting in an Economic Context Pratt 9th edition
Financial Accounting in an Economic Context Pratt 9th edition solutions manual
Download link will be sent to your email instantly.
solutions manual Financial Accounting in an Economic Context Pratt 9th edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
Part 1: An Overview of Financial Accounting
1. Financial Accounting and its Economic Context
2. The Financial Statements
Part 2: Measurement, Mechanics, and Use of Financial Statements
3. The Measurement Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
4. The Mechanics of Financial Accounting
5. Using Financial Statement Information
Part 3: Assets: A Closer Look
6. The Current Asset Classification, Cash, and Accounts Receivable
7. Merchandise Inventory
8. Investments in Equity Securities
9. Long-Lived Assets
Part 4: Liabilities and Stockholder’s Equity: A Closer Look
10. Introduction to Liabilities: Economic Consequences, Current Liabilities, and Contingencies.
11. Long-Term Liabilities: Notes, Bonds, and Leases
12. Stockholders’ Equity
Part 5: Income and Flows
13. The Complete Income Statement
14. The Statement of Cash Flows
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.