No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Economics for Managers 2nd Edition by Farnham
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 2 edition (April 12, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 013606552X
- ISBN-13: 978-0136065524
Economics for Managers presents the fundamental ideas of microeconomics and macroeconomics and then integrates them from a managerial decision-making perspective in a framework that can be used by any manager, executive or decision-maker.
To be competitive in today’s business environment, managers must understand how economic forces affect their business and what must be considered when making business decisions. This is the only book that provides a thorough and applied understanding of both micro- and macroeconomic concepts to the non-economics based reader.
The second edition retains all the same core concepts and straightforward material on micro- and macroeconomics while incorporating new case material and real-world examples.
Managers and Economics; Demand, Supply, and Equilibrium Prices; Demand Elasticities ; Techniques for Understanding Consumer Demand and Behavior; Production and Cost Analysis in the Short Run; Production and Cost Analysis in the Long Run; Market Structure: Perfect Competition; Market Structure: Monopoly and Monopolistic Competition; Market Structure: Oligopoly; Pricing Strategies for the Firm; Measuring Macroeconomic Activity ; Spending by Individuals, Firms, and Governments on Real Goods and Services; The Role of Money in the Macro Economy; The Aggregate Model of the Macro Economy; International and Balance of Payments Issues in the Macro Economy; Combining Micro and Macro Analysis for Managerial Decision Making
MARKET: For managers and executives with a basic foundation of micro- and macroeconomic concepts who would like to improve their core understanding of these principles in order to apply them from a managerial perspective.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.