No products in the cart.
Solution Manual for Contemporary Logistics, 10th Edition by Murphy
- Publisher: Prentice Hall; 10 edition (August 6, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0136110770
- ISBN-13: 978-0136110774
Bring modern logistics theory to life.
By exploring modern logistics from a managerial perspective, this leading text brings theory to life with its timely, practical, and thorough coverage of the fundamentals of logistics in today’s dynamic global landscape.
The tenth edition reflects the latest technological and economic changes that have recently occurred in the business world.
Download link will be sent to your email within 12 hours.
- The item being sold is not the textbook. This study guide can be used for your university class / college course or online course / online university / edu online, whether you are studying for your bachelor degree or masters degree. Also great for your short summer courses / summer session.
- Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
- Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Files ending with the extension (.doc) , (.docx) or (.rtf) can be opened using Microsoft Word Viewer 2007.