solutions manual Chemical Reactions and Chemical Reactors Roberts 1st edition
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
1. Reactions and Reaction Rates.
2. Reaction Rates-Some Generalizations.
3. Ideal Reactors.
4. Sizing and Analysis of Ideal Reactors.
5. Reaction Rate Fundamentals (Chemical Kinetics).
6. Analysis of Experimental Kinetic Data.
7. Multiple Reactions.
8. Use of the Energy Balance in reactor Sizing and Analysis.
9. Heterogeneous Catalysis Revisited.
10. “Nonideal” Reactors.
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.