solutions manual An Introduction to Mass and Heat Transfer: Principles of Analysis and Design Middleman
Delivery is INSTANT. You can download the files IMMEDIATELY once payment is done
If you have any questions, or would like a receive a sample chapter before your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of Contents
* What Is Mass Transfer?
* Fundamentals of Diffusive Mass Transfer
* Steady and Quasi-Steady Mass Transfer
* Unsteady State Mass Transfer
* Diffusion with Laminar Convection
* Convective Mass Transfer Coefficients
* Continuous Gas/Liquid Contactors
* Membrane Transfer and Membrane Separation Systems
* Heat Transfer Introduction
* Heat Transfer by Conduction
* Transient Heat Transfer by Conduction
* Convection Heat Transfer by Coefficients
* Simple Heat Exchangers
* Natural Convection Heat Transfer
* Heat Transfer by Radiation
* Simultaneous Heat Mass Transfer
Please note that the files are compressed using the program Winzip.
Files ending with the extension (.pdf) can be opened using Adobe Acrobat Reader.